Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Conan Exiles






Hey Guys,

We have a fix for Conan Exiles. I would like to thank DHR  who made the Original Auto Fix for Unreal Engine 4 Games.. I have updated to Losti's UE4 Fix for now as it fixes the hair issue..


The release is in a few days hopefully it will not break.. I will try and keep this updated but if the auto template breaks so does the game..

With this officially released and the Universal fix hopefully this stays fixed for the foreseeable future..

Also you can NOT run the game with Battleye it will not even start so playing on Official servers is out it will just not even start.. So run the game without Battleye.

You need to put the fix here:

\Steam\steamapps\common\Conan Exiles\ConanSandbox\Binaries\Win64

This is the EXE for Conan Exiles:


ConanSandbox.exe


here is the fix v2.0 June 22, 2022:


Conan 3D fix


So big thank you to DHR and Losti for the UE4 Fix.. so Donations can goto them..




Please Enjoy
Nephilim

21 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for the fix that cause me to buy the game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Welcome, let me know if you have any issues.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. DUE TO EAR:Y ACCESS THIS FIX OS NOW BROKE AND WILL BE FOR THE FORSEABLE FUTURE>>

    ReplyDelete
  4. I redid the fix altho no shadows for now but at least it is working again in some fashion..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I truly appreciate your passion.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I would like to get the shadows fixed but DHR did those last time and since this game is early accesss no modders want to fix it.. I will try and at least keep it going in it's current form..

    I would love to be able to fix the shadows and will try at some point just need to find the time to let it sink in how to fix them..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well now I am unable to click Apply or cancel to get it working.. I am almost done with trying to kepp this fixed as I can not even navigate the menus properly now..\

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK solved that issue but I still can not find the Shader responsible for the shadows to correct it..

    ReplyDelete
  9. OK this is the NEW fix for Conan with REAL 3D.. everything should be fixed thank you to DHR for making the UE4 Template ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. any update for that?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I got it now with the 3d FIX Manager, but the only issue I now have is that the Hairsyle is at any angle displayed from the front, means the face is covered by the hairstyle if I turn around, how can i fix that?

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  12. If someone needs fix for hairs, put file below into ShaderFixes directory:
    4d05fc1ea33ef079-ps.txt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well this fix is Oblsolete and it Broke Lights on fire and such.. NEW FIX updated see above..

      Delete
  13. gadrael thank you for the fix for the hair. I did reinstall to check things out and it appears the road out in the desert is glithching out wierd it is. I am goinng to see what I can do but that should be fixed by the autofix?

    ReplyDelete
  14. no the road is broke in 2d as well so I think a game issue.. will keep current fix.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Any news it will work with tommorow update with new map ?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello All, I updated the Conan fix all should work and no issues with the hair as far as I could see.. There is a lighting issue on some NPC's hair not sure what can be done aboit it but only there in certain angles..

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello,game is crashing at start up for me.

    ReplyDelete
  18. with the fix installed? sorry for the delay.

    ReplyDelete